For Senior And Old Age People:
It is recommended for people suffering from forgetfulness, mild to moderate attention deficit, cognitive impairment, and related disorder
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna)
It helps maintain a healthy heart and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness. Arjuna promotes effective cardiac functioning and regulates blood pressure.
Ban Methi (Crotalaria Albida)
Ban Methi has significantly anti depressant, anti-stress, neuro-protective and memory boosting activities.
An intake of 2-3 times more than the recommended dose is generally well tolerated. In case of intake more than this then skip the next dose. In case of discomfort consult your health advisor.
Side Effects & Interactions: No Side Effect Known.
Regulatory Status: Dietary Supplement
Specific Dietary / Lifestyle Advice
- Include fresh fruits, green and naturally colored vegetables, spices and whole grains in your diet.
- Especially opt for antioxidant-rich fruits, such as blueberries, grapes, blackcurrant, apple and oranges.
- Create soothing environment around your sleep area; avoid computers, screens and electronic gadgets in your bedroom.
- Take dinner around 3 hrs before your bedtime and drink a cup of warm milk with 1 teaspoonful pure almond oil and honey at bedtime.
- Apply sesame oil/coconut oil on your scalp and massage gently for 5-10 minutes before going to bed.
- Abstain from excessive mental stress.
- Don’t miss upon 7-8 hours of regular, undisturbed sleep.
- Regular aerobic exercises are a must.
- Each 3g contains
- Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi)-1.3 g
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Dalchini)-0.7 g
- Zingiber officinale (Sonth)-0.7 g
- Piper nigrum (kalimirch)-0.3 g
- Permitted Preservatives & Excipients- q.s.
- weight 100 gram
- Pack Size 360