Jelly Vita™ Gummy tastes great, looks great and super kids love these Jelly Vita ™ Gummy’s. This is a delightful substitute for pills and tablets of calcium. Calcium is required for keeping bones strong and help the blood vessels to move blood throughout the body and help in releasing the hormones and enzymes. Calcium absorption is supported by the Vitamin D and Jelly Vita ™ gummy’s are good source of vitamin D and calcium that serve as nutritional support in building strong bones. Jelly Vita ™ Gummy’s having different flavors as Lemon, Cherry, Strawberry, Grape, Grapefruit, Orange are offered to have increased acceptance for children. Parents are advised to give 2 Jelly Vita ™ Gummy’s per day for children above 2 years for their growth.
Composition: Each 4 g Jelly Vita ™ Gummy Contains
Corn syrup, sugar, water, pectin, citric acid, natural flavours, colour added (black carrot juice concentrate, purple berry concentrate,turmeric), Tricalcium phosphate & fibers.
Free of:- Gelatin, wheat (Gluten), Milk, Eggs, Soy, Tree Nut, peanuts, Artificial flavours, Animals Derivatives and preservatives.
Flavours:- Lemon, Cherry, Strawberry, Grape, Grapsfruit, Orange
- Many of us do not have balanced diet on a regular basis
- Modern lifestyle has further added to the irregular habit of diet. E.g.. Junk foods, irregular timing of meals, incomplete quantity/ quality of diet, etc.
- All this leads to under nutrition or unbalanced diet.
Side Effects & interactions:- Nil
Course of Duration:- Regular use
Recommended use:- As a dietary supplement, 2 gummies daily for age over 2 year,
Consume within 30 day once the seal is broken.
Storage Condition:- Store in a cool Dry & Dark place below 250c.
Presentations:- 30 Gummies per bottle.
Shelf Life:- Best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
Regulatory Status:- Dietary Supplement.
Calcium Vitamin D3 gummies might be appropriate for a child if he or she:
- Has an eating disorder
- Doesn’t eat regular or well-balanced meals
- Doesn’t get enough vitamin D through diet or sunlight exposure
- Has certain chronic diseases or food allergies
- Has a restrictive diet, e.g. a vegetarian diet