- For Severe cough, Chronic Bronchitis & Asthma
- A Potent mucolytic & effective demulcent
- Offers a natural relief in cough management
- A gentle bronchodilator to ensure normal breathing
- An effective anti histaminic without side effects of sedation
- Non sedative and non addictive
- Clears mucus deposits
- Relieves from deep bronchial problems
(Composition : Each 10 ml of syrup contains : (A) Aqueous extracts derived from : Adusa (Vasa) (Adhatoda vasica)- 800mg, Kalimirch (Piper nigrum)- 330mg, Pippali (Piper longum)- 330mg, Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)- 330mg, Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)- 330mg, Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)- 150mg, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)- 150mg, Haridra (Curcuma longa)- 150mg, Banapsha (Viola odorata)- 100mg, Kachura (Curcuma zedoaria)- 100mg, (B) Powders : Nausadar (Amonium Chloride, Classical Ay. Preparation)- 40mg, Pudina satva (Mentha piperita)- 6mg, (C) Liquid : Honey (Madhu)- 2000mg,
Syrup sugar free Base – Q.S., Permitted Preservatives & Excipients- Q.S.)
- “Natural mucolytic agent” Liquefies thick viscid mucus.
- Helps relieve dry, wet and allergic cough.
- Soothes sore throat, irritation and relieves respiratory congestion.
- Ensures Emphatic results in dry & productive cough.
Adult : 1-2 teaspoonful two to three times a day or as directed by the physician.
Child : ½ to 1 teaspoonful two to three times a day or as directed by the physician.
TRONID-SF sugar free cough syrup for treating
Sore throat, Dry and Irritating cough
Salaiguggal (Boswellia Serrata)
It is significantly ameliorates pain, swelling and inflammation of joint and allied structure. It efficiently supports joint health, relieves swelling and stiffness and facilitates joint movement. Acetyl-11- keto-beta-boswellic acid present in this herb is the most potent inhibitor of 5-lipoxygenase, an enzyme responsible for inflammation.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul)
Guggul exerts potent anti-inflammatory impact as well whereby it is especially used in arthritis and musculoskeletal inflammation. Guggulsterone effectively treats osteoarthritis and bone fractures and has been observed to protect the bone structure as well.
Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa)
This potent antioxidant is extremely beneficial in amelioration of inflammation and onset or progression of rheumatoid arthritis (RA). It’s active component is well documented for its pain relieving and antiinflammatory properties.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
The Ashwagandha herb, commonly known as Indian ginseng, is a natural antiinflammatory and analgesic. It is helpful to ease arthritis pain and aid stress and longevity, anxiety and fatigue.
Sonth / Dry Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
It has been widely used traditionally for a variety of medicinal purpose, one of which is for the treatment of pain. This herb is extremely useful in the management of pain caused due to Osteoarthritis.
Lasun / Garlic (Allium Sativum):Lasun / Garlicimproves blood circulation, relieves pain, inflammation and stiffness in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and sciatica. It is also useful against insect bites and itching skin disorders.
Ghee Kanvar (Aloe Barbadensis)
It provides relief from inflammation and pain. It contains inflammation reducing enzyme called Bradykinase. The Bradykinase enzyme provides relief in the condition Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also contain a compound called Salicylic acid which relieves pain and has a tendency to kill the bacteria that rise the inflammation thus it help in reducing the stiffness and pain in the joints.
Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
It has antispasmodic and muscle relaxant characteristics .it reduces muscle cramps and tenderness in patients with fibromyalgia .it can also help preventing muscle cramps in patients on hemodialysis.
Tulsi / Holy Basil (Ocimum Gratissimum)
Holy basil has been shown to be a COX 2 inhibitor (many modern pain medications are COX 2 inhibitors), making it useful against arthritis and other inflammatory conditions. Tulsi is high in eugenol that is helpful to decrease pain.
Giloy (Tinspora Cordifolia)
Tinospora Cordifolia is very helpful in conditions as arthritis, gout, osteoarthritis etc where joint pain is a common symptom. It helps to reduce pain and swelling of joints. Giloy also helps to rejuvenate joints and increases their mobility.
Contraindications / Precautions
None as such though hypertensive individuals need to use it with caution. Monitor blood pressure for initial days to exclude any undesirable fluctuation.
Over dose & Management
Symptoms of over dosage may occur as hyperacidity and loose stools. In such cases, the capsule must be discontinued till complete recovery takes place. Symptomatic treatment may be required remote cases.
Side Effects & Interactions
None have been reported so far. The therapeutic herbs used in this poly-herbal composition do not pose the risk of allergy but sensitive individuals are advised to take due care.
- Avoid exposure of the affected area to cool wind or environment.
- Massage the affected area with Mustard Oil processed with 2-3 Garlic Cloves, twice daily.
- Light aerobic exercises and 15-20 minutes of walk each day help prevent the progression of disease or maintain the flexibility of joints by doing certain exercises as prescribed by the physiotherapist.
- Take easily digestible nutritious diet; Avoid sleep deprivation, indigestion and constipation as they vitiate Vata and accelerate the disease process.
- Avoid the intake of peas, beans, dicotyledons, polished rice, okra and Vata generating edible products.
- Drink warm water and always take warm, freshly cooked food.
- Avoid the intake of dairy products and curd, especially in the evening.
- If milk is to be taken, then it must first be processed with Turmeric or Garlic.
- Swallow 2-3 Garlic cloves and 1 square inch slice of Ginger to alleviate joint pain and inflammation. Maintain healthy body weight.